Whats a Cake PopEdit
A cake pop is a cake like lollipop.Made with cake crumbs mixed with icing or chocolate and formed into small spheres or cubes. And placed onto lollipopsticks.
How to make a Cake Pop?Edit
- Chocolate Redvelvet, or Yellow cake prepared
- Chocolate or any kind of frosting [use 2 spoon fulls]
- 2 boxes of premium white chocolate.
- Sprinkles or how ever you would like to decerate it.
- Add the cake into the a large bowl
- Crumble the cake until it has fine crumbs
- Add frosting a little bit at a time until the cake is moist enough.
- Shape the cake into a small sphere or cube.
- Repeat until the mixture has been made into the desiered shape.
- Melt 2-4 ounces of white chocolate in the microwave
- Then freeze for about 20 minuetes.
- While freezing prepare decorating tools
- Melt the remaining chocolate [make sure you have enough chocolate for the cake ball.
Remove cake balls from the freezer Dip in chocolate until covered Let exess chocolate drip off Add decerations Stick the cake in stirafome block to finish Place in freezer Cover in clear bag Store in a single layer Enjoy!:)